||[03 Apr 2008|02:49am]
I feel revitalized.
This semester > last semester.
I <3 Wesley. He's my revolutionary comrade.
I love my friends, specifically Ryan, Felicia, and Skippy.
I'm going to graduate school. I'm nervous.
I have goals. What would be even better is if I reached them.
I am optimistic.
I am learning.
Good luck to me.
||[29 Dec 2007|05:52pm]
I feel like that guy in swingers. How annoying.
||[27 Mar 2007|02:52am]
I also miss friends I haven't been able to talk to in awhile! D:
||[27 Mar 2007|02:02am]
Good lord, sometimes I feel like my life is a long convoluted coming-of-age novel. I'm 21. I can legally drink. You'd think I would have already "came of age" by now. What's more to life than being able to legally drink? I feel like a teenager still trying to come to terms with her identity. I think this is where I'd bitchslap myself for internally estranging myself from the rest of humanity. Sarah, you silly emo-saurus! Yeah, I think I was going to say more but now I don't feel like it. Mostly I just wanted to update my livejournal because it seemed to be lonely.
Life is interesting/tragic/inspiring.
||[30 Jun 2006|05:37am]
A girl, mature, calm, collected, and content, watches another, frantic, with fear in her wild eyes. She watches with both concern and an uncomfortable uncertainty. She tries to comfort her, but neither knows what to do nor what is wrong. The frantic one babbles incoherantly, trying to emphasize some uncomprehensible thought. Giving up, the other turns to walk away.
"No please, before you go, dance with me."
"Dance with you?"
"Please, I really need to dance"
Reluctantly, due to the fact that she does not like dancing, and would find the situation awkward, she complies just to assuage this desperate girl.
"I can't wait until we're dancing," she says full of hope
"I don't really understand why you want to dance..."
"Don't you understand?"
"Don't you understand that I am you?"
Confused, the girl thought, "If you were me, you wouldn't want to dance...."
I watch the movie, two girls on screen. The distraught girl is now with a random boy. Her eyes now full of a false sense of power, she smiles seductively and undresses. Her stomach is slightly chubby, but she is still enticing to the boy.
The actress is my sister.
I turn to the rest of my family.
"What is this movie?"
"Oh just some movie that was laying around," says mother
"Is this about me? Did you guys make this about me?"
"Oh but it's such an old movie, made years ago." says aunt
"But, Melissa... her eyes are green."
"Isn't it such a wonderful movie?" says grandma
"Tell me, how does it happen? How do I become you?" the reckless girl says to the other.
"I thought you are me..?" she replies.
"I am, but how do I become you?"
"I don't know."
A boy walks in, handsome and charming.
"I love you" he says
"I love you, too" the reckless girl replies.
She smiles and they kiss and she is full of bliss.
This deep bond of love shared.
"So this is how I become you," she thought
"This boy, he makes me complete. This is it--I will be you"
"I'm sorry, but..." says the boy
"What?" says the girl
"I slept with someone...two other guys." replies the boy
"How could you! I thought you were the answer!" shouts the girl
She walks away solemn and confused.
Then she walked with anger.
Then with apathy.
But then with strength.
And strength with realization.
And with this realization, she begins to feel a little more complete.
A newfound independence and self reliance--
"So this is how I become you."
my dream last night
||[18 Jun 2006|08:04am]
head hurt and peces missn
from my life and i dont
rembr thngs. i dont rembr
your face that is wet
with water and i dont
rembr this word
love that runs from your
lips. peces missn but
can it still all be
||[18 Jun 2006|07:59am]
I am she
of the innocent newborn
rain pours life
in the ocean's tainted salt
in our passionately interwoven veins
to our hand painted
hearts love your
lips (that kiss) are wet with me.
||[30 May 2006|01:21am]
Fiery cherry embers passionately
burn, birthing a winding trail of
nebulous smoke-- first a thin
condensed stream, then expanding into
a light, misty fog, growing
fainter and fainter until
there is no smoke at all--disappeared,
no; intertwined with the intricate
weavings of the surrounding air,
unified as one, leaving only
a small fragile crumb of ash
as the only evidence that it ever
||[25 May 2006|06:16am]
OMGOMG I STOLE THIS FROM MUZZ. I'M GOING TO JAIL.
1) How old do you wish you were? I'm fine with my age. No wait, 21 would be a little more sweeter.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? Choir class...I think. It's funny how my psych teachers always bring up that this is a moment that is etched into everyone's memory. It isn't etched into mine. Does that make me a bad person?
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Vending machines do not dare steal money from me!
4) Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, unless you piss me off -- then I just seem ridiculous and fail at being threatening.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Ankle, probably.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish, so I can understand what the hell people are saying at McDonalds.
7) Do you know your neighbors? Yeah, most are assholes.
8) What do you consider a vacation? Going somewhere neato.
9) Do you follow your horoscope? Nope.
10) Would you move for the person you loved? Depends on extrenuating circumstances. <---agreed.
11) Are you touchy feely? Pretty much a lot, yeah.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract? Complete opposites? No. A few opposite traits that you admire? Yes. But it's the similar interests that keep people together.
13) Dream job? Doing whateva' I want!
14) Favorite channel(s)? I don't watch TV. Discovery health is pretty cool.
15) Favorite place to go on weekends? Anywhere stimulating.
16) Showers or Baths? Showers.
17) Do you paint your nails? Not usually.
18) Do you trust people easily? In some ways, yes, others, no.
19) What are your phobias? Failure, making wrong decisions, fingernails ripping off, that one day I'll slip in the shower while shaving and get a razorblade to the eye.
20) Do you want kids? Most definitely. I miss my daycare babies. They gave me backrubs! Oh, slave children.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? I try.
22) Where would you rather be right now? Laying with my Ryan.
23) Do you snore when you sleep? Nope.
24) Heavy or light sleep? I used to be a light sleeper, but then I roomed with Felicia and had to get used to the noise.
25) Are you paranoid? Yeah.
26) Are you impatient? Sometimes.
27) Who can you relate to? A little bit of everyone. Relating to people is great.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples? Whateva' man. I want part asian babies!
29) Have you been burned by love? I'll burn YOU.
30) What's your life motto? What kind of world is this? IT'S CRAP. yeah I dunno..I just saw that on an Engrish shirt.
31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile? the "sad Sarah song"
32) What were you doing at midnight last night? Out on a random field with Chris.
33) Who was your last text message from? Ryan.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine.
35) What color shirt are you wearing? Maroon hoodie.
37) Name three things you have on you at all times? Well ya know, I pretty much make sure to always have my fingers. And my legs. My arms are pretty important too.
38) What color are your bed sheets? A deep purple of majesty.
39) How much cash do you have on you right now? a lot from selling books.
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken? Mmm..I want some chicken.
41) What's your favorite town/city? I'm not impressed with anything so far.
42) I can't wait till: I do my painting =o)
43) Who got you to join livejournal? Myself
44) What did you have for dinner last night? Things....
45) How tall are you barefoot? 5'3
46) Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope.
47) Do you own a gun? Airsoft!
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? My saliva.
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Umm, I don't actively do anything to lure the opposite sex. I just be my creepy ol self and somehow, it works!
50) Do you have A.D.D.? Not that I know of.
51) What time did you wake up today? 3:00
52) Current worry? I hope my mom doesn't yell at me for not cleaning the bathroom yet. I'm gonna do it!
53) Current hate? The feeling of a rag rubbing against a wooden spoon.
54) Favorite place to be? Outside.
55) Where would you like to travel? A rainforest.
56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Hopefully married to an awesome guy, and teaching elementary school kids. And doing art and writing on the side. :D
57) Last thing you ate? taco bell.
58) What songs do you sing in the shower? I used to sing my choir songs in the shower.
60) Worst injury you've ever had? Hmm..probably when I broke my arm in the first grade.
61) Does someone have a crush on you? My boyfriend!
62) What is your favorite candy? I enjoy skittles. And Reeses.
63) What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't know, but my death is going to go like this: I'll be driving in my car (yes..driving!) and the windows are down and I'm smiling and then I'll just drive off a cliff, and bittersweet symphony will be playing.
1. Did you go to prom? Tell me about your dress/tux/date.
Yeah, Junior and senior year. Um...too lazy to go any futher with this question.
2. Have you had any plastic surgery?
3. How did your parents meet?
Uhh..I'm actually not exactly sure. But I know coincidently, they're mothers both worked at the same hospital.
4. Can you do that tongue roll thing? That's a dominant gene, you know.
Uh huh. I can also do a tongue wave thing! I'm full of talent.
5. When offered a fruity snack (lollipop, Jolly Rancher, popsicle, etc.), what color/flavor is usually your first choice?
6. First concert?
Ozzfest in 10th grade, I believe.
7. Have you ever touched an actual pig? The pot-bellied kind like George Clooney has doesn't count.
8. What was your worst family vacation ever?
Hmm..can't think of one actually.
9. Pre-Walkman/iPod era: did you ever listen to tapes on an old handheld tape recorder with a one-ear Speak n' Spell earphone? Please tell me I wasn't the only one.
Speak n' Spell...wtf?
10. Weirdest pet you've ever had?
It was pretty weird earlier this semester when we had 5 hamsters in seperate bins in our dorm room. And then we got mites.
11. When you're alone in your home, do you eat noisily and sloppily? Be honest.
Pshh, I'll eat sloppily when I'm not alone. I'm pretty charming.
12. Tell me about the worst roommate you've ever had.
hahaha....Ina. "Lick my fish."
13. Tell me about the first time you ever got drunk.
Oh man, those mixed drinks contained a little too much vodka. Definitely.
14. Do you always have lip balm on you?
15. Do you like fennel?
16. Did you have a speech impediment in your youth? Did you have to go to the speech therapy trailer and stuff?
I've always sounded part retard.
17. Give me your best puking story.
Oh yeah...that one time where...nevermind. It's just too gross to describe. And it involves shit coming out of both ends, and the same time. ....I've said too much.
18. Why do all yuppie guys wear vertical striped button-up shirts when they go clubbing? I mean, what's the DEAL with that?
Um, I dunno. I only know about the gay people that go to clubs. They usually just look pretty gay.
19. Have you every actually watched It's a Wonderful Life all the way through?
20. Best board game of all time?
I pretty much loved Mall Maddness.
THE END, BITCHES.
||[15 May 2006|05:52am]
You're a liar and I hate you as much as I loved you.
||[15 May 2006|01:50am]
It's that time again! Yes, it's an actual update time. The semester is almost over. I feel like I've changed a lot over the course of the semester. I'm too lazy to get into all of that.
I've learned my brownie limitation. No matter how much I adore chocolate, I discovered that I cannot eat five chocolate fudge brownie sundaes. And I had to pay 80 dollars because of it. Never again shall I be so cocky!
Getting numbers from lesbians is really hard when you're dressed like a classic butch nerd dyke. Oh, the challenges I am given. I only got 2 phone numbers. I need to go back to apex to get 4 more and then I win. There was this one hott chica. She was so cute! Hell, if I were a lesbian, I'd do her. And she was awesome enough to give me her number, which is really "aw" because I was really freakin ugly. Jeremy tried to help me find some ladies in the beginning, but then he got distracted by a straight girl. Damn there are a lot of straight girls at a gay club. Or maybe they were just lying. And Eli is the hottest lesbian around. Ummm yeah, it was an interesting night.
As most of my friends know, my room is infested with mites. And they are only biting me. Those fuckers. I really really really hope that they aren't scabies. That would be pretty lame. I think I would have to serrate my skin with a cheese grater.
Doing well in classes. So far my grades are A, A-, and B. Enough to say about that.
I bought the newest harvest moon game on gamecube! I can be a girl or a guy, so when I'm done hittin' on all the men, I'll start on the ladies. Oh man, I'm so pimpin' it's ridiculous. I haven't played it yet, though. I will start my harvest moon adventure over the summer. I have gotten a sneak preview though, since Alex and Felicia have been playing it.
I'll miss my friends very much over the summer. Felicia most likely won't be returning because she might be joining the airforce. I'll miss you wifey. I hope to hang out with my Skippy doodle over the summer. I want to go to the abandoned renaissance fair that he was talking about. And make crappy art films! Those things are pretty hilarious. But since he'll be staying in the Fairfax region, I probably won't see him very much. I'll have to hang out with Greg, also. Hopefully moreso than last summer, since he was so busy with two jobs and all.
Let's see..plans for this summer:
*climb a mountain
*play in thunderstorms
*write a poem a day
*play with my camcorder
*go to illinois
*hopefully go to the beach with Ry
*get a pedicure
*make jessix take me to ulta so she can choose my makeup
*do something artistic
Ummm yeah. Well those are just what come to mind at the moment.
Haha..silly hamster..trying to eat his way through the metal cage bars! He's probably going insane from being infested with mites.
Ah, it's raining right now. So peaceful. Especially accompanied by Alex's sweet sweet snoring. Okay, well I could do without the snoring.
There's something beautiful about the dirty sunkist sky at night.
There's something beautiful about the light pollution that overtakes the sky.
||[01 May 2006|10:59pm]
Clare sits on the grass and hugs her knees tightly to her chest when a gust of wind tickles her body, giving her goose bumps. She is waiting. Today is the perfect day. Daddy should be back from town with a brand new kite. He says that they need to do at least one fun thing each day to keep away the bad times. The field is peaceful. Clare stares off into the horizon while plucking out individual pieces of grass and counting the cracking noise each blade makes when it dismembers itself from its roots. Thirty-three blades of grass later, Clare’s attention is redirected towards an astonishing and curious light that flashes through the sky as if God is taking her picture. Out of habit, she blinks and smiles. And the wind continues to blow. Something lands on Clare’s nose. What is it? More of it falls. White and flaky – is it snow? Living down south, Clare had never seen snow before. She smashes a piece in between her index finger and thumb and it smears into a fine white powder. It is beautiful. Suddenly filled with excitement and energy, she springs up and runs across the field shouting, “Mama! Mama!” She darts up the steps of her porch, pants and sputters, “Mama…snow!” Mama looks perplexed. “Snow?” “Yes, God brought us snow. He lit the sky and made snow!” Clare holds out her finger. Mama stares. Clare continues to spout words breathlessly, “Daddy needs to come home now! He needs to see the snow!” Mama’s face goes white as the snow on the tip of Clare’s finger.
The world is going through turmoil. Fighting led to more fighting which led to more fighting. The fear of death haunts everyone. No one is safe – not women, not children, not innocents. Thomas is in town today. Town is not the place to be today. But Thomas needs a kite. Today is the perfect day. He and his daughter agreed, today is the perfect day. Kite in hands, Thomas turns his head towards the sky and is blinded by a light that is approaching faster and faster. It flashes through the sky as if God is taking his picture, and he blinks, but doesn’t open his eyes again.
Clare continues to run around in the field kissing the ashy snow that falls upon her lips. This is the happiest day, she thinks. If only Daddy were here. But for some reason, it’s like he is here. Mama continues to stare at Clare, her face unmoving. Her lip quivers and she falls to her knees and cries.
||[16 Apr 2006|06:09am]
So it's 6am and I don't feel like sleeping just yet. This is the third time I'm updating my journal tonight/this morning. Hooray. First time was a private entry. I've been thinking about my friendships with people, and I really appreciate those who have stuck with me.
Felicia, you're my number one -- I love you, even if you do sometimes get "the tone" with me.
Skippy, you're actually quite awesome and I didn't realize it until this year. I think it's because you really weren't as awesome last year. Being a pothead has really made you chill =oP. Anyway, I greatly appreciate that you call me to hang out and that you remembered to call me when it was thunderstorming. You should even call me over the summer so that I feel loved.
Greg, I like that you babble a lot online, sometimes about things that aren't even interesting, but the point is, that you do it, and that keeps us in touch and entertains me. You're also a good person to go to if I'm just fed up with shit and I just want to talk to someone in an easy going fashion. It makes me feel better venting to you. Even though sometimes you insult me and call me retarded, which makes me a tad annoyed and want to kick you in the balls, overall, you're a cool dude.
John, you don't read this, but man, I've known you since the 10th grade, and that's a long time for me. So that's wonderful that we still talk. I love you, dude! This summer we shall do fun nature things.
I really hope you four continue to stick with me, because time makes the true and stable friendships.
||[16 Apr 2006|06:02am]
Let's get into the car with the windows rolled down and blare the music that fits our mood, and we'll be so free, and yeah, you're the one to inspire me, and now everything is moving, and we're moving with it, and still moving and still moving and still moving and still moving and the clouds are our guardians that protect us like a blanket and thunder starts to roar ironically a lullaby and a few raindrops splatter against the windshield in the beat of the music and we don't stop yet; we continue going and the music continues to sing endorphins to our brains and the lightning illuminates the sky and the sky illuminates our hearts and we pull over to the side and we get out of the car and collapse onto the grass and I turn to face you as you gaze at me and I stare into your eyes while you're entranced by my stare, and I warmly smile and you touch my face and we both feel at peace and then finally I truly feel beautiful.
||[19 Jan 2006|04:05pm]
I am a murderer. :(
||[13 Jan 2006|04:07am]
It's funny to look back at old conversations where I'm supposedly more immature and unknowing, and then discovering I am basically the same person. It's like a story passed down, told over and over again, just using a different set of words. Words of experience. Words slightly more articulate than the last, slightly more practiced, yet just as inconclusive and enigmatic.
I have been molded and remolded several times over the years, improving in some ways, worsening in others. But there are those traits that still remain and always make themselves apparent in whatever shape or form. These traits, consistant throughout my teenage life, sit and fester underneath my mold, at the core. My mold, what I am today, was formed by all of you. The people in my life. And most of you have been beneficial in the making of the parts of me which I am most proud of. So thankyou.
Unfortunately though, the infection underneath corrupts what I try to perfect. It destroys what I have going for me. Soon to be no longer in "my teenage life," it continues to hinder my progression, my evolution. And no external force is going to assuage it. With all that I am given, the infection just feeds.
It is almost meaningless. But it isn't. Because basically what it all boils down to is that I just need to take control and drink a lot of orange juice. And then all that you do for me will mean everything instead of nothing.
I don't know. I think somehow this very quickly turned into a campaign strongly advocating the consumption of orange juice and recognizing vitamin C's healing abilities, followed by a very vague ending line. I think perhaps I'm not thinking straight because my face is red and puffy due to the fact I'm allergic to my cat. It was just so cute trying to rub against my face....
And now, time for random thoughts.
* I get to visit Greg, Muzz, and Ben at Mary Washington on Thursday. I am very excited because they are people that excite me. *big smile*
* Adam has a condo. Go Adam! Wish I could see it.
* What would I do without Adam? I appreciate his existance.
* Get to see my favorite Ryan tomorrow. Yippee. Poor dear has been working hard.
* I have an idea for some poetry I want to write. Sigur ros inspired. I am lame.
* I like the New Age station on XM radio. It reminds me of Above the Clouds.
* I think I talk about Above the Clouds more than should be allowed.
* When am I gonna play with my clay? That's right; I'm going to learn how to sculpt things! or something like that.
* I am highlighting my hair. Should I highlight it with copper?
* I need to be more physically healthy. I worry about my health a lot nowadays.
* It's going to be beautiful tomorrow. Thank God. I hate the winter.
* I've gotta do that license thing...
* There's so much I could've done this break, but didn't. I hate how my motivation only comes in spurts.
* I've decided that music is just about the most aesthetically pleasing thing ever, and basically just improves everything.
* This entry is so emo; I hope I cleverly masqueraded that with my talk of orange juice.
||[08 Sep 2005|06:57pm]
Just to copy Adam and Alex..
1) type your answer to the question in a google image search
2) post the most obscure picture you find
3) does NOT have to relate to the question, and don't post your answers!
( OMFG CLICK HERE.Collapse )
||[28 Jun 2005|03:39am]
So...I *wrote* a story. Pulled it all out of my ass and somehow it came together.
King Of Poptart: tell me a story!
bourgeois manque: umm
bourgeois manque: so once upon a time..
King Of Poptart:
bourgeois manque: ah hold on a minute, richard
King Of Poptart: oh poo
bourgeois manque: alright, you should give me a subject for this story
King Of Poptart: about you and me
bourgeois manque: lol okay
bourgeois manque: so once upon a time...there was richard. and he was king of all the poptarts..
King Of Poptart: sweet deal
King Of Poptart: and then?
bourgeois manque: ughh hold on a min..sister is talking
bourgeois manque: alright richard
bourgeois manque: ready for your story?
King Of Poptart: yes!
bourgeois manque: and then there was sarah...who lived in a farrrr away land
King Of Poptart: how sad
bourgeois manque: and do you know what else is sad?
King Of Poptart: whats that
bourgeois manque: in this land, poptarts had recently became outlawed!
King Of Poptart: no!
bourgeois manque: coincidently, she had this strange fetish for poptarts. therefore, her life was depressing. *emo tear*
King Of Poptart: *emo music*
bourgeois manque: back in poptart land, richard was also unsatisfied
King Of Poptart: he was
bourgeois manque: because he could never get enough of poptarts. he loved them with all his heart. BUT everyone else in his kingdom was sick of poptarts!
King Of Poptart: oh no!
bourgeois manque: so he could never find anyone to share this love of poptarts
bourgeois manque: he held like..costume parties...where everyone dressed up as their favorite poptart..and you know that they only went because he's the king. they all had bored looks on their faces and would not touch a single poptart appetizer.
King Of Poptart: those bitches
King Of Poptart: i dont like them
bourgeois manque: me neither.
bourgeois manque: but anyway.
bourgeois manque: so the king decided to go on a little vacation..a little journey
bourgeois manque: to far away lands, not exactly sure what he was looking for
King Of Poptart: worrisome
bourgeois manque: then suddenly...GASP!
King Of Poptart: !!
bourgeois manque: he comes to this strange town where...HOLY SHIT POPTARTS ARE OUTLAWED. he is appaulled! and we know what else is special about this town...
King Of Poptart: yes we do!
bourgeois manque: so king richard stomps his way to the king of this land like a little 3 year old and exclaims "A LIFE WITHOUT POPTARTS IS A LIFE NOT WORTH LIVING!"
King Of Poptart: it really isn't
bourgeois manque: the anti-poptart king looks at him with shock. "that..word...isn't to be mentioned..those...things...those things i shall not speak of...KILLED MY SON!" he growled! dun dun dun
King Of Poptart: is there gonna be a throwdown?
bourgeois manque: we'll see, we'll see!
bourgeois manque: he further explains how his son had loved poptarts a lot. he loved them so much that he could not stop eating them until he just died of obesity.
King Of Poptart: totally worth it
bourgeois manque: then he called in the guards to take away king richard to the torture room!
King Of Poptart: oh shit
bourgeois manque: the torture room was described as a room where the person captive is tied to a chair and forced to watch, behind glass, horrible things happening to poptarts...them being thrown in the trash..dropped on the floor..burnt to ash!
King Of Poptart: oh that sucks
King Of Poptart: hardcore
bourgeois manque: king richard shuddered in disbelief. but suddenly...
bourgeois manque: a young girl ran into the room after spying on what king richard had to say. she had never heard someone stand up to her father before!
bourgeois manque: this girl happened to be..yes..sarah! she's a princess! and i would like to point out that her father is realllllyy old and king richard is pretty young, making princess sarah and king richard about the same age, therefore if they had sex, it wouldn't be disturbing!
King Of Poptart: hoorah!
bourgeois manque: she shouts to richard and he makes a break for it, she takes him through the secret passage way and they escape from the castle
King Of Poptart: hoorah!
bourgeois manque: richard then inquired "why did you save me?"
bourgeois manque: sarah then expressed her love for poptarts and how she's never met anyone who had the same love
bourgeois manque: richard stuttered..flabbergasted..."i..i love you, sarah."
King Of Poptart: !!
bourgeois manque: together they travelled back to the land of poptart...it seems like it would be the end...BUT
King Of Poptart: but?
bourgeois manque: there was a mutiny! the people of poptart land were planning to overthrow the poptart king!
King Of Poptart: gasp!
bourgeois manque: and they were outraged to see someone else on the kings side so they kidnapped her and planned to kill her!
bourgeois manque: now, this made the king mighty pissed off. more pissed off than ever before. so pissed off that he unleashed the mighty power of the poptarts!
King Of Poptart: they're fucked
bourgeois manque: suddenly poptarts just starting flying EVERYWHERE. chopping off limbs..blood squirting about...knocking people unconscious..burying people alive!
bourgeois manque: the people were soooo afraid! they surrendered sarah and begged for mercy!
King Of Poptart: moo ha ha
bourgeois manque: the rage subsided. sarah ran to richard. they kissed a passionate love kiss.
bourgeois manque: "hey.." sarah started to say "what's that?" she saw something hanging around richard's neck
bourgeois manque: "oh this is something my father gave me long ago as a boy. it's half of a poptart...i don't even know where the other half is. he told me though, that if i find the other half, i'll know what true happiness is."
bourgeois manque: sarah got very excited. "i have half a poptart too! i wonder if...i wonder......." the two placed the halves together....perfect match!
King Of Poptart: !!
bourgeois manque: and then..poptart love just exploded everywhere! the destruction of the town was no longer apparent...and everyone, yes...everyone...loved poptarts
bourgeois manque: "the meaning of life equals poptarts!" someone excitedly shouted from the crowd
King Of Poptart: !!
bourgeois manque: and richard looked into sarah's eyes and told her "and the second most important thing is you!" they laughed cheerfully and later had passionate sex on a poptart bed while eating poptarts off of each other and smearing the fruity filling all over each others bodies. they all lived happily ever after.
King Of Poptart: wow
King Of Poptart: best story ever
||[16 Jun 2005|05:26pm]
list five songs that you are currently digging. it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. post these instructions in your blog, along with your five songs. then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Remy Zero - Gramarye
2. Muse - Plug in Baby
3. Reggie and the Full Effect - Image is Nothing, Lobsters are Everything
4. The Mars Volta - Cassandra Gemini
5. Royksopp - In Space
F tagging people.
||most recent entries